County (historic)

Primary Place

Study started circa

Sub-places (e.g. hamlets) within study

Overview of Study

Website

Blog

Facebook page or group

Twitter

Study owner

Population in 1881

Contact name (if different)

Contact email

Online / social media presence

Current status

© oneplacestudy.org 2013-2016

Study registered

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share via e-mail

Cornwall

Home / Counties List

Alpha Index

Add Your Study

Other Countries


The following study has been registered and is also on the Worldwide One-Place Study Register:


Online Parish Clerk scheme

Cornwall OPC

Cornwall

Four Lanes

Click here to visit website


Pencoys

The parish of Pencoys was created in 1881 from part of the parish of Wendron.  The parish church, dedicated to St. Andrew, dates from 1881 and is built of granite, It is situated in the village of Four Lanes, Pencoys’ main settlement. The church lych gate (built in 1921) contains the parish WW1 memorial plaques.


Gill Hart

tba

-


CornwallOPCs


@CornwallOPCs


-

2006

Active

Click here to contact

08 Apr 2014

Loading...

© Tony Atkin and licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Licence

Pencoys One-Place Study