The parish of Woodborough comprises a number of small settlements, the largest of
which is the village of Woodborough itself, and is situated in the Vale of Pewsey,
approximately 7 miles east of Devizes and 3.5 miles west of Pewsey.
The village of Woodborough is largely located to the south west of the Church of
St. Mary Magdalene on a cul-de-sac (Church Road) off the Pewsey road. The parish
also includes the settlements of Little Woodborough, (Woodborough) Sands, Hurst and
Honey Street (including Honey Street Wharf). However, Honey Street is much closer
to the Parish Church of Alton Barnes and in 1928 it was detached from the ecclesiastical
Parish of Woodborough and added to that of Alton Barnes.